Thursday, March 3, 2011

Great News!

It is now official so I can share this news with you. I have been chosen by the city of Duluth, MN to create a sculpture for the new offices for the Duluth Police Department, St. Louis County Sheriff and the 911 Call Center. This has been a long process involving a request for qualifications. Then 3 finalists were selected and invited to create concept designs with a presentation. From those 3 I was chosen to do the project.
I will be creating two larger than life figures. One a male police officer and the other a female Sheriff's deputy.
I will be posting often once I start on the project so you can follow along. I expect to start mid April, after I finish preping for the Kickin' show at Grand Hand and deliver two horses to Scottsdale.

1 comment:

  1. Tom, this is great! We look forward to learning more about your winning design and see your art in progress.

    Congratulations!

    Joe, Dawn and Annaliese

    ReplyDelete